As a Technical Sales Associate you are responsible for the sale of the products and services portfolio supplied by NBS Scientific to the Life Science Market in Austria. You use your knowledge, market insight and persuasiveness to increase our market share and expand our customer network. In addition to generating new business, you ensure a good relationship with existing customers. You are able to give them (user) advice of high quality.
Because you develop and maintain intensive relationships with our customers, you have a great deal of knowledge and insight into the needs of the market, which NBS Scientific can use to generate new business.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Life Science, Business Administration, or in a other related field
– 2-4 years of experience in sales (preferred)
– Knowledge of life science industry (preferred)
– Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
– Technical skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
– You are result-oriented, you think selling is a sport and you have persuasiveness and negotiation skills
– Preferably living in Innsbruck or in the near area
NBS Scientific is an independent Dutch company based in Almere. We supply laboratory products and services in Europe. The laboratory brands we sell are: Capp, Micronic, Ritter, VITL and Gentegra. Our products are used in research centers and laboratories that are active in human, veterinary, agricultural and pharmaceutical research.
We strive to distinguish ourselves in quality, service and innovation. NBS Scientific has the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate.
We offer a challenging and varied job in which you will be given many responsibilities and in which your own initiatives are highly appreciated. Naturally, we offer a suitable salary and very good fringe benefits.
Send your resume and motivation letter to: Jessica Iske: email@example.com.
For questions you can call Jessica Iske +31 (0)320-277073.
More information about NBS Scientific can be found on our website www.nbsscientific.com.
It looks like you're coming from , is this correct?